The holidays are here and it’s time for parties, hot toddies, and last minute shopping! I’ve always been a fabulous last minute shopper. There was something about the adrenaline rush of having to find a perfect gift for everyone in a single day that excited me. But not this year…I am almost done with my shopping and it’s not even December! I’m feeling very ambitious. I guess this is one of the perks of parenthood. I am more regimented and can’t leave things to the last minute any longer. My procrastination days are over (for now). So, I’d love to share some great holiday finds! Since I am in the kitchen all day every day, one may say I have a slight obsession with great kitchen gadgets and equipment. If your main squeeze loves to cook or your best friend is the consummate entertainer, I’ve compiled the Top 5 Gifts any chef would go goo-goo over.
Top 5 Gifts For The Chef In Your Life
- I have one word for you…Vitamix. This will not disappoint any chef. I use mine every single day for so many recipes. I start my morning off with my Veggie Shake, I make Chia Pudding, Soup, you name it! It’s easy to operate and super quick and easy to clean.
2. If the Entertainer in your life loves wine (like me!), Riedel Wine Glasses are a must. Taste test your favorite wine out of different glasses and you will see the type of glass really does make a difference! I have all of the Riedels for different wine varieties, but a great starter is the Cab/Merlot design.
3. The Instant Pot is a big deal right now. Jump on the bandwagon and you will know why. Simply put, it’s amazing. This pressure cooker is also a slow cooker, steamer and rice cooker. You can saute veggies, make potatoes, rice, stews, bread, yogurt and so much more…all in minutes. My Instant Pot is a staple in my kitchen.
4. Who doesn’t love gorgeous marble? This simple Marble Monogram Board by Williams Sonoma is sure to impress any entertainer. It’s classic and beautiful white and gray marble design with a copper monogram is a pretty addition to any kitchen.
5. Any one in your life with a coffee addiction? These gorgeous mugs from Anthropologie make me want a cup of jo STAT!
Happy Shopping and Happy Holidays to you all!
Mama on the Glow