This is my absolute favorite time of year and this year is certainly the best yet. I have the tree up and decorated, gifts purchased and wrapped, Christmas music blasting and treats coming out of the oven every couple of hours. You could say I am just a little bit festive over here. Meanwhile, my baby boy seems more enamored by the wrapping paper scraps than the tree lights! I love my Vegan Pumpkin Gingerbread Fudge during the holidays because it is sooo easy to make, takes 5 minutes to prep, makes the perfect gift or sweet treat, and is so yummy you would never know it is vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free.
Vegan Pumpkin Gingerbread Fudge
The ginger sprinkles are from Williams Sonoma and make this fudge so holiday festive!
Mama on the Glow
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut manna or butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or agave
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 2 T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 t pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 t ginger
- 2 T almond butter
- pinch of salt
- cacao powder
- coconut sugar
- Line a small pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, add pumpkin, coconut manna (melted), maple syrup, vanilla, cocoa powder, pumpkin pie spice, ginger and salt and whisk together well.
- Whisk in almond butter.
- Pour batter into parchment lined pan and dust with cacao powder and sprinkles.
- Freeze for one hour or longer.
- Remove and cut into squares.
- Keep refrigerated.
- I used these Ginger Sprinkles which make these so festive!